Gold Bar Challenge
Step into spotlight and get ready for the Gold Bar Challenge! Test your skill and agility at retrieving the gold bar from the showcase within 60 seconds and stand to win $188* cash. Simply spend a min. of $268* for a chance to participate in the game.
Date: 10 – 18 Jan 2020
Time : 12 noon – 3pm & 5pm -8pm
Venue: Indoor Atrium, L1
The 8 fastest contestants will be selected for the Grand Final and only one winner will stand the chance to go home with $1,888* in cash.
Date: 19 Jan 2020 (Sun)
Time : 2-4pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Gold Bar Challenge (“the Contest”) is organised by Perennial (Singapore) Retail Management Pte Ltd (hereby known as “the Organiser”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, amend, delete and/or modify the terms and conditions as stipulated herein without prior notice.
- The Contest period is from 10 Jan to 19 Jan 2020 or such extended date as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organiser (“Contest Period”).
- The Contest is open to all shoppers of Chinatown Point aged 18 and above (“Eligible Participant”)on the day/ date of event.
- Employees of the Organiser, Perennial (Singapore) Retail Management Pte Ltd, its partners, sponsors, event advertising, creative and media agency and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
To participate in this contest:-
- Shoppers must present the original receipt(s) with a minimum amount spent of $268* in Chinatown Point on the same day (in any Three (3) combined receipts) at the atrium, Level 1 for One (1) chance per day to participate in the Contest (“Eligibility”).
- The Organiser will only issue One (1) game entry ticket upon presentation of the original receipt/s. NETS or credit card transaction slip/s alone are not acceptable. Not valid for purchases made with vouchers, push carts, CNY indoor & outdoor fair.
- A game entry ticket will be issued to all Eligible Participants and must be presented prior to participating in the Game (“the Ticket”). The ticket is valid for one-time use only within the Contest Period.
- All tickets issued are non-transferable to any person.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged and/or destroyed tickets. There is strictly no replacement of the ticket(s) issued.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the ticket which it reasonably suspects as being offered for any unauthorised use and/or disqualify and/or reject any entry that does not meet the Contest Requirements.
- Shoppers may be requested to produce the purchased item(s) as proof of purchase.
- Bill payment and purchases from service outlets including money changer facilities, banking, ATM transactions, AXS and SAM machine transaction, purchase of Gift vouchers and installment payment are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
HOW TO PLAY
- Eligible Participants are required to lift an approximately 10kg gold bar out of an acrylic box with a small hole within 60 seconds (“the Game”) and stand to win $188* cash.
- There will be two game sessions per day. The first session starts from 12.00pm – 3.00pm and the second session starts from 5.00pm – 8.00pm.
- A maximum of 200 game entry tickets will be issued each day and redemption is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Redemption of the game entry ticket will be at Chinatown Point’s atrium space, level 1.
- Winners are not eligible to participate in the subsequent The Gold Bar Challenge from 10 Jan to 18 Jan 2020 upon winning.
- Grand Final (19 Jan 2020, Sunday) will be collective of past winners +8 lucky winners to participate in the final challenge and only One (1) winner stands a chance to win $1,888* cash. The Organiser shall notify the 8 lucky winners via phone call/ email.
- The winner will stand to win $188* cash if agility in retrieving the gold bar from the acrylic box within 60 seconds.
- The Organiser will select the 8 fastest winners from the Contest period (10 Jan 2020 – 18 Jan 2020) to participate in the Grand Final (19 Jan 2020, Sunday) and only one winner will stand a chance to walk home with $1,888* cash.
- The winner will receive a cheque payment from the Organiser within 20 working days from the date of announcement/ Contest. The Organiser shall notify the winner via phone call/email upon the cheque ready for collection.
- The winner is required to redeem their winnings within One (1) month from the date of notification via phone call. All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. Any delay in claiming, the prize shall be forfeited without any notice or liability to the Organiser.
- All winners shall be personally liable for all costs and expenses that may be incurred pursuant to the collection, usage or utilisation of the prize, including but not limited to insurance, taxes, fees or any other related costs and expenses.
- The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any loss in connection with the Contest, including but not limited to the following:
- Any problem, loss, or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in receiving and/or sending the entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure of internet line. This includes the error in the notification of the Contest’s winners, omission, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to entries, computer lagging whether arising due to server function, virus, bug or other causes beyond its control.
- Any problem, expenses, damage, loss, suits and claims of whatsoever notice against any Eligible Participates that may arise due to their participation in this Contest and/or display of Eligible Participants’ entries.
- Winners are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participations warrant that all statements, personal details are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Condition of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By entering into this Contest, all Eligible Participants shall agree to appear in internet, videos, photographs, write ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials of the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use, and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image, shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claim in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- All decision(s) made by the Organiser pertaining to this Contest and/or cancellation thereof shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. Appeal(s) will not be entertained.